Stay seated. (seat on the seat)
Don’t play with cords or wires.
Keyboard quickly but gently.
No food, gum, or drinks!
Listen and follow directions.
Erase on the chair, and brush the crumbs to the floor.
Only touch your computer.
Straighten your area before leaving.
(headphones to the right side of the computer, mouse, mousepad, and keyboard straightened, chair pushed in) Don’t move tables around.
- Use only your assigned iPad
- Make sure your hands are clean
- No food or water
- Carry iPads properly
- iPad needs to be on your desk
- Only work with apps that are assigned
- Passwords are private
- Only touch another person’s iPad with permission
- Close all apps when finished
- DO NOT update iPads
- Notify teachers of any inappropriate use of iPads
- Use only your assigned Chromebook.
- No food, drink or gum near Chromebooks
- Use clean hands.
- Walk with your Chromebook.
- Hold your Chromebook with two hands.
- Keep your Chromebook flat on your desk only. (Not on your lap or on the floor.)
- Don’t open desk with Chromebook on it.
- Open/close the Chromebook carefully; make sure no pencils or objects are on the device when closing it.
- Always plug in the Chromebook when you are finished using it.
- Keep the lid at a 90 degree angle.
- Keyboard gently.
- Con’t change the background or avatar without your teacher’s permission.
- Only go to sites your teacher allows.
- Check email during appropriate times or when your teacher allows.
- Only use your email for school.